Recharge your energy and your brain with this kid-friendly banana cashew butter smoothie. Not only is this smoothie incredibly tasty, it’s also a nutritious all-star! The nutritional profile of this whole food smoothie is more than impressive with healthy fats that increase satiety and feed the brain; antioxidants that help reduce inflammation; fiber to keep you regular 🙂 and SO many others! Get started with my banana cashew butter smoothie and prove to your kids that nutritious food does not equal cardboard food!
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 Tbsp cashew butter, unsweetened
- 1/2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop collagen protein powder
- 3 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to the blender.
- Blend ingredients for 30-45 seconds, until smooth.
- Garnish with a few banana slices and serve!