Berry and Nut CreamJump to recipe
This berry and nut cream is perfect for your summer cravings! There is no added sugar, lots of plant-based polyphenols and higher fat from coconut to promote feelings of satiety. This dairy-free dessert has a very smooth and creamy mouthfeel that may help you trick your brain into believing that you are eating a high-sugar, dairy-based dessert.
After dinner cravings for dessert and sugar are all too common among…basically everyone! There are many different reasons for why people crave sugar but the common denominator for many is that sugar is EXTREMELY addictive. The best way to curb those cravings is to find adequate replacements for the sweet stuff. That’s where this Berry and Nut Cream comes in to save you. Try diving into this super Berry and Nut Cream to help you kick those sugar cravings for good!
- 1/2 cup So Delicious full-fat culinary coconut milk (store in refrigerator overnight)
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 12 almonds, raw
- 1/2 tsp raw cacao powder
- Remove the full-fat coconut milk from the refrigerator and add it to the base of a parfait cup or small bowl.
- Microwave the frozen berries on high for 45 seconds.
- Add the berries, almonds and cacao powder to the top of the coconut milk.
- Dig in!
- Optional: Top it off with unsweetened shredded coconut, hemp seeds, chia seeds, or pomegranate powder.
Berry and Nut Cream
|Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 28.6g||44%|
|Saturated Fat 18.6g||93%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.7g||6.6%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.7g||34.8%|
|Vitamin A 1%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 7%||Iron 12%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.