Berry Filled Coconut CreamJump to recipe
It’s the 4th of July weekend and you know what that means! A long weekend filled with sunshine, friends and family and relaxation. Why not top it off with an awesome red, white and blue treat?! This recipe could not be easier. The benefit is also that it tastes like a dessert, even though there is no added sugar! It’s a guaranteed hit for your weekend festivities! Enjoy your weekend! Happy 4th of July!
- 1 carton of strawberries
- 1 carton blueberries
- 1 carton of So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk (full-fat)
- Rinse the strawberries and blueberries with cold water.
- Core the strawberries and hollow out the inside.
- Fill each strawberry with full-fat coconut milk and top with a blueberry.
- Serve to all of your fourth of July guests!
Berry Filled Coconut Cream
Serves: 8 persons
|Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7.2g||11.1%|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||29.5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.2g||4.7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||17.6%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 115%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 5%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2023 Copyright BeingBrigid